Different people are sensitive to different triggers (things that set off an asthma attack). If you have asthma, it is important to identify your triggers and to avoid them as much as possible.
Here are some of the most common triggers:
- Viral respiratory infections
- Strenuous physical exercise
- Allergens such as house dust mites, plant pollen & animal fur
- Irritants such as insecticides, cigarette & other smoke
- Emotions such as laughter or stress
- Changes in weather, particularly cold weather
Please note the content on this website is not intended to be a substitute to a medical professional consultation. BronkiBoosters is brought to you by Cipla. Logo, illustrations and characters are subject to Cipla copyright. All rights reserved.